TNPSC Recruitment 2022 – 92 Group ‘I’ Vacancies – Apply Now
TAMIL NADU PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION (TNPSC) Recruitment 2022 – 92 Vacancies for Group I Vacancies – Notifications & Online Application Form
TNPSC has officially released the notification for the recruitment of Group I Vacancies.
Eligible & Interested candidates can apply for these jobs in TNPSC Recruitment jobs on or before 22nd August 2022.
According to the notification released officially by TNPSC that there is totally 92 Vacancies for Group I Postings.
For more details like Education Qualification, Age limit, Application Process, Payment Method, Selection Process, Important dates & Examination fees details refer the below content,
Summary of the TNPSC Recruitment 2022
|Name of the Organization||TAMIL NADU PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION|
|Name of the Post||Group I Vacancies|
|No of Vacancies||92 Vacancies|
|Last Date for Apply||22nd August 2022|
Vacancy Details Post Wise for TNPSC Recruitment 2022
|S.No||Name of the Post||No of Vacancies|
|2||Deputy Superintendent of Police||26|
|4||Deputy Registrar of Cooperative Societies||13|
|5||Assistant Director of Rural Development||7|
|6||District Employment officer in Tamil Nadu General Service||3|
Important Dates to Remember
|Start Date for Apply Online||21.07.2022|
|Last Date for Apply online||22.08.2022|
|Examination Date – Preliminary Examination||30.10.2022|
|Date of Main Examination||Will Update Later|
Eligibility Criteria for the TNPSC Recruitment 2022
Education Qualification for TNPSC Recruitment 2022
Candidates applying for the jobs in TNPSC must have Any Degree / Degree in Commerce or Law / Post Graduate degree in respective discipline. Refer the notification for more details.
Age Limit for TNPSC Recruitment 2022
For General Candidates, Maximum age limit is 34 years. For SC / SCA / ST / MBC / BC / BCM Category, Maximum Age limit is 39 Years
Age Limit Relaxation applicable as per norms & procedure as mentioned in the Notification attached below.
Online mode only. Refer the notification attached for more details.
Application Fees Details
|One Time Registration Fees||Rs. 150/-|
|Preliminary Examination Fees||Rs. 100/-|
|Main Examination Fees||Rs. 200/-|
Selection Process for TNPSC Recruitment 2022
Candidate selection based on the Written Examinations & Interview, Refer attached notification for Syllabus & other details.
Salary Pay Scale
Candidates selected for the Group I vacancies in TNPSC can get salary range of Rs. 56,100 to Rs. 2,05,700/- (Level 22) per month
Note – Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this Vacancy through online by reading the notification released officially by the TNPSC and apply with proper documents clearly. For original notification or advertisement regarding this job vacancy please refer the links attached below.
For More Details on TNPSC Recruitment 2022
|To Visit Official Website of TNPSC||Click Here|
|For Detailed Notification||Download Here|
|To Apply Online for This TNPSC Jobs||Apply Now|
Other Jobs in Tamil Nadu
- TNCSC Recruitment 2023 – 450 Seasonal Vacancies
- ISRO Recruitment 2023 – 526 Various Vacancies
- PGCIL Recruitment 2022 – 211 Diploma Trainee Vacancies
- NLC Recruitment 2022 – 901 Apprentice Vacancies – Apply Now
- IOCL Recruitment 2022 – 265 Apprentice Vacancies – Apply Now
- TNPSC Recruitment 2022 – 217 Subordinate Service Vacancies – Apply Now
- BHEL Recruitment 2022 – 575 Apprentice Vacancies – Apply Now
- TN MRB Recruitment 2022 – 889 Pharmacist Vacancies – Apply Now
- TNPSC Recruitment 2022 – 10 Forest Apprentice Vacancies – Apply Now
- NLC Recruitment 2022 – 481 Engineering, Non-Engineering & Diploma Apprentice – Apply Now
- NLC Recruitment 2022 – 474 Trade & Non-Engineering Apprentice Vacancies – Apply Now
- TNPSC Recruitment 2022 – 92 Group ‘I’ Vacancies – Apply Now
- TNPSC Recruitment 2022 – 1089 Various Vacancies – Apply Now
- TNCSC Thanjavur Recruitment 2022 – 348 Vacancies – Apply Now
- SSC Recruitment 2022 – 1411 Constable Driver – Apply Now